Volume 40, Number 6, December 2022
|Page(s)||1312 - 1319|
|Published online||10 February 2023|
- GUO Dongming, LUO Jianbin, FANG Daining, et al. Key scientific issues on the design and construction of large wind tunnels[J]. Bulletin of National Natural Science Foundation of China, 2017, 31(5): 420–427 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- PARYZ R. Recent developments at the NASA Langley research center national transonic facility[C]//49th AIAA Aerospace Sciences Meeting Including the New Horizons Forum and Aerospace Exposition, 2011 [Google Scholar]
- LIAO Daxiong, CHEN Jiming, ZHENG Juan, et al. General performance of 0.6 m continuous transonic wind tunnel[J]. Journal of Experiments in Fluid Mechanics, 2018, 32(6): 88–93 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- 中国空气动力研究与发展中心设备设计及测试技术研究所. 大型风洞挠性喷管激光跟踪测量方法: 中国, CN201210582090.0[P]. 2013-06-05 [Google Scholar]
- LIU Zhengchong, LIAO Daxiong, DONG Yixin. Aerodynamic and structural design of high and low speed wind tunnel[M]. Beijing: National Defense Industry Press, 2003, 381 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- OHMAN L H. The role of the NAE 5×5 foot wind tunnel in the development of modern airfoil sections[C]//14th Anglo-American Aeronautical Conference, 1975 [Google Scholar]
- NIE Xutao, GUO Longde, LIU Bolin. Dynamics simu-lation and analysis of flexible nozzle in wind tunnel based on ADAMS[J]. Journal of Experiments in Fluid Mechanics, 2011, 25(2): 73–76 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- GAO Chuan, ZHOU Bo, JIANG Jingyan. Development of position monitoring system for wind tunnel nozzle actuator based on CompactRIO[J]. Automation & Instrumentation, 2020(1): 74–76 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- MA Liebo, CHEN Haifeng, GAO Peng, et al. Control strategy of safety operation for flexible nozzle in wind tunnel[J]. Measurement & Control Technology, 2022, 41(3): 90–94 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- KO W L, FLEISCHER V T. Methods for in-flight wing shape predictions of highly flexible unmanned aerial vehicles: formulation of Ko displacement theory[R]. NASA/TP-2010-214656 [Google Scholar]
- WANG Yin, ZHU Zhenyu, CHEN Zhiping, et al. A method of wing shape predictions for highly flexible UAVs[J]. Computer Measurement & Control, 2012, 20(11): 2894–2896 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- DING G, YUE S, ZHANG S, et al. Strain-deformation reconstruction of CFRP laminates based on Ko displacement theory[J]. Nondestructive Testing and Evaluation, 2021, 36(2): 145–157 [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG Ke, YUAN Shenfang, REN Yuanqiang, et al. Shape reconstruction of self adaptive morphing wings' fish bone based on inverse finite element method[J]. Acta Aeronautica et Astronautica Sinica, 2020, 41(8): 250–260 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- WU Maoqi, TAN Shujun, GAO Feixiong. Shape reconstruction of plane beam with finite deformation based on absolute nodal coordinate formulation[J]. Chinese Journal of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, 2021, 53(10): 2776–2789 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- TAN Yuegang, HUANG Bing, LIU Hu, et al. Research on deformation reconstruction algorithm of thin plate based on distributed strain[J]. Journal of Mechanical Engineering, 2020, 56(13): 242–248 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.