Volume 40, Number 6, December 2022
|Page(s)||1394 - 1403|
|Published online||10 February 2023|
- RAN Zhuoheng. Application of NB-IoT network based real-time environment monitoring system in crowdsourcing mode[J]. Telecom Power Technology, 2020, 37(12): 88–90 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- SUN Haoran. Energy-efficient data collection method for large-scale farmland wireless sensor network[D]. Changchun: Jilin Agricultural University, 2020: 8–10 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- MA Lu, LIU Ming, LI Chao, et al. A cloud-edge collaborative computing task scheduling algorithm for 6G edge networks[J]. Journal of Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications, 2020, 43(6): 66–73. [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- SHUKLA S, VYAVAHARE P, KURI J, et al. Fast arbitrary function computation over a wireless network: a linear programming[C]//IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference. Piscataway, NJ, USA, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- NIU Qijun, ZHANG Yonghui. Optimization of WSN hierarchical routing based on artificial bee colony algorithm[J]. Computer Simulation, 2018, 35(12): 229–232. [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- WANG Xiaowei, LIN Ning, HU Yuping. Task offloading strategy using BPSO in mobile edge computing[J]. Computer Engineering and Design, 2021, 42(12): 3333–3341. [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- MA Buyun, MA Xince, HUANG Song, et al. Low-power low-latency path-based collaborative computing scheme for WSN[J]. Radio Communications Technology, 2021, 47(2): 168–177. [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- VYAVAHARE P, SHETTY A. On optimal embeddings for distributed computation of arbitrary functions[C]//10th International Conference on Signal Processing and Communications, Piscataway, NJ, USA, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- HOU X, REN Z, CHENG W, et al. Fog based computation offloading for swarm of drones[C]//2019 IEEE International Conference on Communications, Piscataway, NJ, USA, 2019 [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG Yujian. Energy-efficient task scheduling on heterogeneous computing systems[D]. Nanjing: Southeast University, 2018: 60–62 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- FANG Ding. Research on barrier covering method of wireless sensor network based on low energy consumption[D]. Hangzhou: Zhejiang University of Technology, 2020: 10–11 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- HOU X, REN Z, WANG J, et al. Distributed fog computing for latency and reliability guaranteed swarm of drones[J]. IEEE Access, 2020, 8: 7117–7130 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- LI X, ZHU L, CHU X, et al. Edge computing-enabled wireless sensor networks for multiple data collection tasks in smart agriculture[J]. Journal of Sensors, 2020, 9: 1–9 [Google Scholar]
- XU S, WANG X, HUANG M. Capacity analysis method for MLSN based on improved DGA[C]//2015 11th International Conference on Natural Computation, Piscataway, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- CAO S Z, WEI J Y, HAN H, et al. Space edge cloud enabling network slicing for 5G satellite network[C]//2019 15th International Wireless Communications & Mobile Computing Conference, Piscataway, 2019 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.