Volume 41, Number 3, June 2023
|Page(s)||574 - 578|
|Published online||01 August 2023|
- YAN F G, JIN M, ZHOU H J, et al. Low-degree Root-MUSIC algorithm for fast DOA estimation based on variable substitution technique[J]. Scince China: Information Science, 2020, 63(5): 218–220 [Google Scholar]
- YAN F G, SHEN Y, JIN M, et al. Computationally efficient direction finding using polynomial rooting with reduced-order and real-valued computations[J].Journal of Systems Engineering and Electronics, 2016, 27(4): 739–754. [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- REN Q S, WILLIS A J. Fast Root-MUSIC algorithm[J]. IEEE Electronics Letters, 1997, 33(6): 450–451. [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- SHE Lihuang, LIU Pingfan, ZHANG Shi, et al. A high precision and low complexity improved root music algorithm[J]. Journal of Northeast University, 2022, 43(4): 457–462. [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- ZHOU Xiaojun, TAN Wei, FENG Dazheng, et al. Improved MUSIC algorithm for DOA estimation based on decoherence[J]. Radio Engineering, 2014, 44(12): 18–21. [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- KAMIYA Y, KIKIMA N, SAKAKIBARA K. DOA estimation of desired signals using in-phase combining of multiple cyclic correlations and spatial smoothing process[C]//Proceedings of Internation Symposium on Antennas & Propagation, Piscataway, 2016: 1028–1029 [Google Scholar]
- HUANG Jinde, WEI Wenshan, HUANG Mingxuan. A DOA estimation algorithm for the number of unknown sources based on the combination of ICA and MUSIC[J]. Journal of Guangxi University for Nationalities, 2013, 19(2): 72–77. [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- TUO Qiuyan, FENG Xi'an, HUANG Jianguo. Underwater multi-source direction estimation under unknown number of sources[J]. Journal of System Simulation, 2009, 21(4): 981–983. [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- ZHOU Zhihua. Machine Learning[M]. Beijing: Tsinghua University Press, 2016 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.