Volume 36, Number 1, February 2018
|Page(s)||91 - 95|
|Published online||18 May 2018|
- Correia J A F O, Blasón S, De Jesus A M P, et al. Fatigue Life Prediction Based on an Equivalent Initial Flaw Size Approach and a New Normalized Fatigue Crack Growth Model[J]. Engineering Failure Analysis, 2016,69:15-28 10.1016/j.engfailanal.2016.04.003 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yang M C, Nie H. Analysis Approach to Durability Based on Material Initial Fatigue Quality and S-N Curve[J]. Chinese Journal of Aeronautics, 2007,20:518-523 10.1016/S1000-9361(07)60076-4 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yang Moucun, Nie Hong. New Assessment Method of Initialfatigue Quality and Crack Growth Rate[J]. Journal of Aeronautical Materials, 2011,31(5) : 91-94 (in Chinese)[Article] [Google Scholar]
- Cao Changnian, Wang Zhizhi, Zhao Xuanmin. Evaluation and Coincidence Check for Initial Fatigue Quality of Fastener Hole[J]. Journal of Northwestern Polytechnical University, 2000, 18(1):15-18 (in Chinese)[Article] [Google Scholar]
- Li Hua, He Fei, Ma Yingjie, et al. Initial Fatigue Quality of Faster Holes of TC4 Titanium Alloy with Two Microstructures[J]. Journal of Aeronautical Materials,2013,33(2) : 81-86 (in Chinese)[Article] [Google Scholar]
- Pedro M G P Moreira, Paulo F P de Matos, Paulo M S T de Castro. Fatigue Striation Spacing and Equivalent Initial Flaw Size in Al 2024-T3 Riveted Specimens[J]. Theoretical and Applied Fracture Mechanics, 2005,43: 89-99 10.1016/j.tafmec.2004.12.005 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dong Dengke, Wang Junjie, Kong Fanjie. Research on Fastener Hole Initial Fatigue Quality and Manufactory Technique[J]. Journal of Mechanical Strength, 2000,22(3):214-221 (in Chinese)[Article] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Sheng, He Yuting, Zhang Teng, et al. Assessment on Initial Fatigue Quality of Aircraft Typical Connected Structure[J]. Journal of Mechanical Strength, 2016,38(3) : 480-484 (in Chinese)[Article] [Google Scholar]
- Chinese Aeronautical Establishment. Military Aircraft Fatigue, Damage Tolerance and Durability Design Manual[M]. Beijing, The Press of Chinese Aeronautical Establishment, 1994: 25-54 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.