Volume 37, Number 4, August 2019
|Page(s)||824 - 829|
|Published online||23 September 2019|
- Ruan Yi, Chen Boshi. Control Systems of Electric Drives-Motion Control Systems. Beijing, China Machine Press, 2010 (In chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Gebregergis A, Chowdhury M, Islam M, et al. Modeling of Permanent Magnet Synchronous Machine including Torque Ripple Effects[C]//Energy Conversion Congress and Exposition Denver, 2013: 2108–2114 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Liu C, Luo G, Xue Z, et al. A PMSM Speed Servo System Based on Internal Model Control with Extended State Observer[C]//Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society, 2017: 1729–1734 [Google Scholar]
- Lin Jian. Model Reference Adaptive Dynamic Inversion Flight Control Based on Neural Networks[D]. Nanjing, Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, 2013 (In chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Houhao, Tang Dejia, Chen Hui, et al. Control of Electric Actuator for Spinning Missile Based on Adaptive Inverse[C]//Proceedings of the 36th Chinese Control Conference. Dalian: China Automation Society Control Theory Specialized Committee, Dalian, 2017: 3458–3462(in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Sun Yuxin, Yang Yuwei. Adaptive Inverse Decoupling Control for Bearingless Induction Motors Based on Nonlinear Filter[J]. Trans of the Chinese Society of Agricultural Engineering, 2016, 32(14): 76–83 [Article] (In chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Gong Yulin. Design and Implementation of Adaptive Inverse Control for Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor[J]. Journal of Changchun University of Science and Technology, 2015(4): 61–64 [Article] (In chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Geng Jie, Chen Zhen, Liu Xiangdong, et al. Adaptive Inverse Control of Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor[J]. Trans of China Electrotechnical Society, 2011, 26(6): 51–55, 61 [Article] (In chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Hu Wenfei, Huang Jinquan. Study of Aeroengine Adaptive Inverse Control[J]. Journal of Aerospace Power, 2005(2): 293–297 [Article] (In chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Sun Xudong, Wang Shanming. Electric Machinery[M]. Beijing, Tsinghua University Press, 2006 (In chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.