Volume 39, Number 2, April 2021
|Page(s)||334 - 340|
|Published online||09 June 2021|
- Wang Lu. Research on cooling technology of a trapped vortex combustor[D]. Nanjing: Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, 2012 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Tan Chao. Research on processing technology and surface quality of metal micro-holes machined by femtosecond laser[D]. Changsha: Central South University, 2014 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Yang Qiang, Lu Zhongliang, Huang Fuxiang, et al. Research status and development trend of laser additive manufacturing technology[J]. Aeronautical Manufacturing Technology, 2016, (12): 26–31 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Gao Hang, Peng Can, Wang Xuanping. Research and development of surface finishing technology for complex structural parts made of aviation additive[J]. Aeronautical Manufacturing Technology, 2019, 62(9): 14–22 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Jianchao, Wang Suofang. Numerical study on characteristics of temperature reduction and flow loss in radial pre-swirl system[J]. Journal of Aerospace Power, 2013, 28(10): 2284–2291 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Li Tao. Thermal-flow elastic coupling numerical simulations based on unstructured mesh in air-coooled turbine[D]. Harbin: Harbin Institute of Technology, 2014 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Liu Ruicheng. The study on surface roughness of metal parts fabricated by selective laser melting and the application on non-assembly mechanisms[D]. Guangzhou: South China University of Technology, 2014 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Sadegh R. Evaluation of analytical modeling for improvement of surface roughness of FDM test part using measurement results[J]. The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 2015, 79(5): 823–829 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Bouland C, Urlea V, Beaubier K, et al. Abrasive flow machining of laser powder bed-fused parts: numerical modeling and experimental validation[J]. Journal of Materials Processing Tech, 2019, 273: 116262 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- He Yanli, Liao Huanwen, Wang Luxiu. Manufacturing technology and equipment application of metal additive for commercial aeroengine[J]. Aeronautical Manufacturing Technology, 2014(22): 47–51 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Yang Qian. Additive Manufacturing for combustors[J]. Aerospace Power, 2018(4): 26–29 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Srishti J, Mike C, Bruce T, et al. Electrochemical polishing of selective laser melted Inconel 718[J]. Procedia Manufacturing, 2019, 34: 239–246 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Li Junye, Zhou Cengwei, Zhang Xinming, et al. Research on the quality control factors of special-shaped surface in solid-liquid two-phase abrasive flow polishing[J]. Acta Armamentarii, 2018, 39(4): 772–779 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.