Volume 39, Number 2, April 2021
|Page(s)||341 - 349|
|Published online||09 June 2021|
- KahramanA. Load sharing characteristics of planetary transmissions[J]. Mechanisms and Machine Theory, 1994, 29(8): 1151–1165 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Zhu C C, Xu X Y, Wang H J. Modal prediction and sensitivity analysis of wind-turbine planetary gear system with flexible planet pin[J]. Advanced Science Letters, 2011, 4(3): 1219–1224 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Xu L J, Chen N. Nonlinear dynamic study and vibration reduction of a power turret gear train with modified design parameters[J]. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, 2015, 229(10): 1745–1759 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- White G. Split torque helicopter transmissions with widely separated engines[J]. Journal of Aerospace Engineering, 1989, 20353–65 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Jose A, Abraham R. Feasible geometrical configurations for split torque gearboxes with idler pinions[J]. Journal of Mechanical Design, 2010, 132(12): 1–8 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Yang Zhen, Wang Sanmin, Fan Yesen. Nonlinear dynamicscharacteristics of split-torque gear transmission system[J]. Chinese Journal of Mechanical Engineering, 2008, 44(7): 52–57 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Hui, Yuan Ru, Wang Sanmin. Optimal design on equal stress intensity of split-torque gear[J]. Mechanical Trans-mission, 2011, 36(3): 40–42 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Xiang Ya, Wang Sanmin, Yuan Ru. Research on tooth matching condition of the four-path torque-splitting gear transmission[J]. Mechanical Transmission, 2012, 36(5): 6–9 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Li Zhijun, Zhu Rupeng, Bao Heyun, et al. Tooth matching of split torque transmission[J]. Journal of Central South University, 2014, 45(2): 414–420 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Yan Changqi, Zheng Jing, Wang Jianjun. Optimal design for a power dual branch transmission two-grade gear reducer[J]. Journal of Harbin Engineering University, 2011, 32(7): 884–889 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Abraham Segade Robleda, et al. Split torque gearboxes: requirements, performance and applications[M]. Mechanical Engineering, 2012: 56–74 [Google Scholar]
- Feng G S, Xie Z F, Zhou M. Geometric design and analysis of face-gear drive with involute helical pinion[J]. Mechanism and Machine Theory, 2019, 134(2): 169–196 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Kan Y Z, Sun D Y, Luo Y, et al. Optimal design of the gear ratio of a power reflux hydraulic transmission system based on data mining[J]. Mechanism and Machine Theory, 2019, 142103600 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Wang C. High power density design for planetary gear transmission system[J]. Journal of Mechonical Engineering Science, 2019, 233(16): 5647–5658 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Zhu L Y, Shi J F, Guo X F. Modeling and dynamics analyzing of a torsional-bending-pendular face-gear drive system considering multi-state engagements[J]. Mechanism and Machine Theory, 2020, 149: 103790[Article] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.