Volume 39, Number 2, April 2021
|Page(s)||326 - 333|
|Published online||09 June 2021|
- ASCE Committee on Fatigue and Fracture Reliability. Fatigue reliability[J]. ASCE Journal of the Structural Division, 1982, 108(1): 3–88 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- BaiEnjun, HuangShutao, XieLiyang. P-S-N curves fitting of small sample with fatigue lives obeying Weibull distribution[J]. Journal of Xi'an Jiaotong University, 2019, 53(9): 96–101 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- LiuHongbin, ChenWei, LiuLin. Prediction method and verification of fatigue life for a turbine disk with bolt hole[J]. Journal of Northwestern Polytechnical University, 2019, 37(4): 744–750 [Article][Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- LuoYuan, YanDonghuang, YuanMing. Fatigue reliability assessment of simply supported bridges subject to impact of stochastic vehicle loads[J]. Chinese Journal of Computational Mechanics, 2018, 35(4): 417–423 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- MaYu'e, WangBo, XiongXiaofeng. Experimental study of fatigue damage of glass-fiber reinforced aluminum laminates(FMLs)[J]. Journal of Northwestern Polytechnical University, 2016, 34(2): 41–45 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- DoudardC, CallochS, CugyP, et al. A probabilistic two-scale model for high-cycle fatigue life predictionsFatigue & Fracture of Engineering Materials & Structures, 2005, 28(3): 279–288 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- SantecchiaE, HamoudaA M S, MusharavatiF, et al. A review on fatigue life prediction methods for metals[J]. Advances in Materials Science and Engineering, 2016, 20161–26 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- TodinovM T. Necessary and sufficient condition for additivity in the sense of Palmgren-Miner rule[J]. Comput Mater Sci, 2001, 21101–110 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- KrajcinovicD, LemaitreJ. Continuum damage mechanics: theory and applications New YorkSpringer-Verlag1987 [Google Scholar]
- LemaitreJ, SermageJ P, DesmoratR. A two scale damage concept applied to fatigue[J]. International Journal of Fracture, 1999, 9767–81 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- EshelbyJ D. The determination of the elastic field of an ellipsoidal inclusion and related problems[J]. Proc Roy Soc London, 1957, A241376–196 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- LemaitreJ, DesmoratR, SauzayM. Anisotropic damage law of evolution[J]. European Journal of Mechanics, 2000, 19187–208 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- StephensM A. EDF statistics for goodness of fit and some comparisons[J]. Journal of the American Statistical Association, 1974, 69(347): 730–737 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.