Volume 39, Number 5, October 2021
|Page(s)||945 - 953|
|Published online||14 December 2021|
- Veikonheimo T, Miettinen P, Huisman J. On the advanced extrapolation method for a new type of podded propulsor via CFD simulations and model measurements[C]//Fifth International Symposium on Marine Propulsors, Espoo, Finland, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Tiankui, Tang Denghai. Pump-jet propulsion-low noise nuclear submarine propulsion[J]. Conmilit, 2006, 7: 52–54 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- McCormick B W, Elsenhuth J J. Design and performance of propellers and pumpjets for underwater propulsion[J]. AIAA Journal, 1963, 1(10): 2348–2354 [Article] [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kerwin J E, Keenan D P, Black S D, et al. A coupled viscous/potential flow design method for wake-adapted, multi-stage, ducted propulsors using generalized geometry[J]. Transactions-Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers, 1994, 102: 23–56 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Tao, Zhou Liandi, Zhang Xin. Numerical simulation of 3-D integrative viscous complicated flow field around axisymmetric body with ducted propulsion[J]. Journal of Ship Mechanics, 2003, 7(2): 21–32 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Tao, Zhou Liandi. Numerical simulation and mechanism study of the interaction between the internal clearance flow and the main flow of a pump jet propeller[C]//Conference on Ship Hydrodynamics, 2004 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Hu Yuli, Liu Wenfeng. The inside flow field simulation of pump-jet propulsor based on the software FLUENT[J]. Machinery & Electronics, 2009(11): 27–30 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Pan Guang, Hu Bin, Wang Peng, et al. Numerical simulation of steady hydrodynamic performance of a pump-jet propulsor[J]. Journal of Shanghai Jiaotong University, 2013, 47(6): 932–937 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Liu Yebao. Study on design method of pump jet thruster for underwater vehicles[D]. Harbin: Harbin Engineering University, 2013 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wang C, Weng K, Guo C, et al. Prediction of hydrodynamic performance of pump propeller considering the effect of tip vortex[J]. Ocean Engineering, 2019, 171: 259–272 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rao Zhiqiang. A study of hydrodynamic optimization approach of submarine propulsors based on panel method[D]. Shanghai: Shanghai Jiaotong University, 2017 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Suryanarayana C, Satyanarayana B, Ramji K, et al. Experimental evaluation of pumpjet propulsor for an axi-symmetric body in wind tunnel[J]. International Journal of Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering, 2010, 2(1): 24–33 [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Suryanarayana C, Satyanarayana B, Ramji K. Performance evaluation of an underwater body and pumpjet by model testing in cavitation tunnel[J]. International Journal of Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering, 2010, 2(2): 57–67 [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shirazi A T, Nazari M R, Manshadi M D. Numerical and experimental investigation of the fluid flow on a full-scale pump jet thruster[J]. Ocean Engineering, 2019, 182: 527–539 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yu H, Zhang Z, Hua H. Numerical investigation of tip clearance effects on propulsion performance and pressure fluctuation of a pump-jet propulsor[J]. Ocean Engineering, 2019, 192: 106500 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li H, Huang Q, Pan G, et al. The transient prediction of a pre-swirl stator pump-jet propulsor and a comparative study of hybrid RANS/LES simulations on the wake vortices[J]. Ocean Engineering, 2020, 203: 107224 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Junwei, Wang Dazhen. Analysis of tip leakage vortex of different blade in ducted propeller[J]. Journal of Harbin Institute of Technology, 2014, 46(7): 14–19 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.