Volume 40, Number 1, February 2022
|Page(s)||84 - 94|
|Published online||02 May 2022|
- Li Li, Shang Junyun, Feng Yanli, et al. Research of trajectory planning for articulated industrial robot: a review[J]. Computer Engineering and Applications, 2018, 54(5): 36–50 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Guo Yong, Lai GuangReview of joint space trajectory planning and optimization for industrial robot[J]. Journal of Mechanical Transmission, 2020, 44(2): 154–165 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Xu Jian, Mei Jiangping, Duan Xiaobin, et al. An algorithm for segment transition in continuous trajectory planning of industrial robot[J]. Chinese Journal of Engineering Design, 2016, 23(6): 537–543 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Chuan, Jin Xiaoyi, Chen Zhipeng, et al. Research on joint trajectory planning of 6-DOF polishing robots[J]. Machinery Design & Manufacture, 2020 (11): 271–274[Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Han Yajun, Liu Jiaying. Research on optimization of motion path error of industrial robot based on B-spline curve[J]. Chinese Journal of Construction Machinery, 2020,18(3): 199–204[Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Yang Changzhu. Trajectory planning and simulation of six-axis industrial robot[D]. Guangzhou: Guangdong University of Technology, 2018 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Hu Qiaoli, Shou Huahao. Cubic uniform B-spline curves interpolation with normal constrains[J]. Journal of Zhejiang University, 2014, 41(6): 619–623 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Abbas A, Nasri A, Maekawa T. Generating B-spline curves with points, normals and curvature constraints: a constructive approach[J]. The Visual Computer, 2010, 26(6): 823–829 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Niku S B. Introduction to robotics: analysis, control, applications. 2nd ed. New Jersey: WILEY, 2011 [Google Scholar]
- Xu X R, Wang X G, Qin F. Trajectory planning of robot manipulators by using spline function approach[C]//Proceedings of the 3rd World Congress on Intelligent Control and Automation, 2000 [Google Scholar]
- Tian Guofu, Zheng Botao, Sun Shuhui, et al. Trajectory planning of industrial robot joint space based on interpolation method[J]. Heavy Machinery, 2019, 347(1): 54–56 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Shi Xiangling, Fang Honggen. Time-energy-jerk optimal planning of industrial robot trajectories[J]. Machinery Design & Manufacture, 2018 (6): 254–257[Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Liu Chengli, Luan Nan. Continuous point-to-point motion planning algorithm based on splines in joint space[J]. Machinery & Electronics, 2014 (8): 74–78[Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Parikh P A, Trivedi R, Dave J. Trajectory planning for the five degree of freedom feeding robot using septic and nonic functions[J]. International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Robotics Research, 2020, 9(7): 1043–1050 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.