Volume 40, Number 3, June 2022
|Page(s)||568 - 575|
|Published online||19 September 2022|
- YAN Shefeng. Optimal array signal processing: beamforming design theory and methods[M]. Beijing: Science Press, 2018 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- QUEEN C W. The directivity of sonar receiving arrays[J]. The Journal of the Acoustical Society, 1996, 47(3): 711–720 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- BERTILONE C D, KILLEEN S D, BAO C. Array gain for a cylindrical array with baffle scatter effects[J]. The Journal of the Acoustical Society, 2007, 122(5): 2679–2685 [Article] [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- YANG Yixin, SUN Chao, YAN Shefeng, et al. Experimental studies on broadband constant beamwidth beamforming for circular arrays[J]. Acta Acustica, 2003, 28(6): 505–508[Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- TANG Jiansheng, SUN Chao, YANG Yixin. Experimental study on time domain wideband beamforming with constant beamwidth[J]. Applied Acoustics, 2005, 24(4): 233–238 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- HE Zhengyao, MA Yuanliang. Directivity calculation with experimental verification for a conformal array of underwater acoustic transducers[J]. Acta Acustica, 2007, 32(3): 270–274 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- JIANG Wei, YANG Yixin, MA Yuanliang. Calculation and verification of manifold of baffled hydrophone array based on boundary element method[J]. Technical Acoustics, 2007, 26(3): 357–361 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- YANG Bo, SUN Chao. Calculation and verification of baffled hydrophone array manifold based on boundary element method[J]. Chinese Science Bulletin, 2009, 54(22): 3441–3448[Article] (in Chinese) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- DU Gonghuan, ZHU Zhemin, GONG Xiufen. Fundamentals of acoustics[M]. 3rd ed. Nanjing: Nanjing University Press, 2012 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.