Volume 40, Number 3, June 2022
|Page(s)||645 - 650|
|Published online||19 September 2022|
- WEN Chenglin, LYU Feiya, BAO Zhejing, et al. A review of data-driven micro-fault diagnosis methods[J]. Acta Automatica Sinica, 2016, 42(9): 1285–1299. [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- MAO Peng. Discussion on fault analysis method and fault diagnosis technology of aircraft avionics system[J]. Electronic Testing, 2020(3): 106–107. [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- ZHAO Yanhui. Design and implementation of avionics comprehensive analysis system based on big data[D]. Chengdu: University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, 2020 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- TANG Guiji, WANG Xiaolong. Application of variational mode decomposition method for parameter optimization in early fault diagnosis of rolling bearings[J]. Journal of Xi’an Jiaotong University, 2015, 49(5): 73–81. [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- ZHAO Guangquan, GE Qiangqiang, LIU Xiaoyong, et al. Research on fault feature extraction and diagnosis method based on DBN[J]. Journal of Instrumentation, 2016, 37(9): 1946–1953. [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- QIN Qi. Research on PHM technology of avionics circuit module[D]. Xi’an: Northwestern Polytechnical University, 2018 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- ZENG Yihan. Research on fault identification and life prediction method of DC-DC converter based on output voltage characteristics[D]. Chengdu: University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, 2020 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- LI Yunfu. Failure Mode analysis and fault feature extraction of aircraft secondary power supply[D]. Tianjin: Civil Aviation University of China, 2020 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- ZOU Fengqian, ZHANG Haifeng, SANG Shengtian, et al. An anti-noise one-dimension convolutional neural network learning model applying on bearing fault diagnosis[J]. Measurement, 2021, 186: 110236. [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.