Volume 40, Number 5, October 2022
|Page(s)||990 - 996|
|Published online||28 November 2022|
- WANG Na, XI Jianhui, HUANG Yu, et al. Analysis on dutch roll modal of unmanned aerial vehicle with the limiteddeadlocking of single aileron[J]. Chinese Journal of Scientific Instrument, 2009, 30(6): 838–842 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- ALWI H, EDWARDS C. Fault tolerant control using sliding modes with on-line control allocation[J]. Automatica, 2008, 7(44): 1859–1866 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- NG K Y, TAN C P, OETOMO D. Disturbance decoupled fault recon-struction using cascaded sliding mode observers[J]. Automatica, 2012, 48(5): 794–799 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- WU Chengfu, SHAO Pengyuan, JI Feng. An effective control design for single aileron jam at ultimate point via trimming with sideslip[J]. Journal of Northwestern Polytechnical University, 2014, 32(1): 137–141 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- YAN Bing, WU Chengfu, SHAOPengyuan, et al. A method for semi-open loop control of single aileron jam based on genetic algorithm[J]. Journal of Northwestern Polytechnical University, 2016, 34(1): 79–84 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- LI Shenxia, FANG Zhou, LI Ping. Control reconfiguration design for control surface fault of small unmanned aerial vehicle[J]. Computer Engineering and Applications, 2011, 47(7): 236–240 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Chowdhary G, Johnson E N, Chandramohan R, et al. Guidance and control of airplanes under actuator failures and severe structural damage[J]. Journal of Guidance Control and Dynamics, 2013(4): 1093–1104 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- LI Hongzeng, HU Changhua, HE Huafeng, et al. FTC of flying wing UAV with sliding mode and control allocation[C]//Proceeding of Chinese Control Conference, 2012: 25-27(in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- CHEN Jie, LI Jianxi. Fault tolerant control of uav with wing layout based on control allocation[J]. E3S Web of Conferences, 2021, 233(1): 04008 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- ZHU Peng, DONG Wenhan. Fault-tolerant control for multi-effector aircraft actuator failure with actuator nonlinearity[J]. Flight Dynamics, 2019, 37(5): 51–56 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.