Volume 41, Number 3, June 2023
|Page(s)||510 - 517|
|Published online||01 August 2023|
- QIN Xiaoyu, ZHANG Xiaoyong, YAN Xiaojun, et al. Self locking shape memory alloy feed locking mechanism[J]. Journal of Astronautics, 2016, 37(3): 357–363 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- YAMANO A, SHINTANI A, ITO T, et al. Reducing the power consumption of a shape memory alloy wire actuator drive by numerical analysis and experiment[J]. IEEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics, 2018, 23(4): 1854–1865 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- NIKDEL N, NIKDEL P. Using Neural network model predictive control for controlling shape memory alloy-based manipulator[J]. IEEE Trans on Industrial Electronics, 2013, 61(3): 1394–1401 [Google Scholar]
- XUAN Ming, ZHANG Daowei, GU Song, et al. Design of compact release mechanism for solar panel of micro satellite[J]. Optical Precision Engineering, 2017, 25(4): 447–454 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- LIU M, HAO L. Design and control of a robotic wrist joint actuated by the shape memory alloy actuator[C]//2021 IEEE 11th Annual International Conference on CYBER Technology in Automation, Control, and Intelligent Systems, 2021: 225–229 [Google Scholar]
- YAN Xiaojun, YU Hai, ZHANG Ke, et al. Design and experimental study of small and fast SMA spatial unlocking mechanism[J]. Journal of Astronautics, 2008, 29(3): 1042–1046 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- JIANG Jinmin. Research on low impact and large load compression release device based on shape memory alloy[D]. Harbin: Harbin Institute of Technology, 2012 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- GUAN Tianmin, XU Ludi, LEI Lei. Structural design of separation ejection device driven by memory alloy spring[J]. Journal of Dalian Jiaotong University, 2020, 41(1): 54–58 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG Min, LI Songjing. Microfluidic color changing system driven by shape memory alloy(SMA)[J]. Journal of Northwestern Polytechnical University of Technology, 2020, 38(2): 377–383 [Article] (in Chinese) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- YAN Xiaojun, ZHANG Xiaoyong. Shape-memory alloy intelligent structure[M]. Beijing: Science Press, 2015 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- LU Y, ZHANG R. A new variable speed phase transformation constitutive model of shape memory alloys[J]. Materials Research Express, 2019, 6(10): 105705[Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ZHAO Shicheng. Thermodynamic constitutive model of shape memory alloy considering temperature memory effect[D]. Harbin: Harbin Engineering University, 2012 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- SHI H, TAN K, XU J, et al. Design and performance analysis of magnetic shape memory alloy actuator with a compact electromagnetic coil configuration[J]. IEEE Trans on Magnetics, 2020, 56(8): 1–13 [Google Scholar]
- MAO M, CUI L, ZHANG Q, et al. Classification and summarization of solar photovoltaic MPPT techniques: a review based on traditional and intelligent control strategies[J]. Energy Reports, 2020, 61312–1327 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- BAI Xuebing, WU Yunpeng, LIN Xin. Application of ACPSO algorithm in photovoltaic MPPT control[J]. Power Technology, 2020, 44(12): 1804–1808 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.