Volume 37, Number 1, February 2019
|Page(s)||107 - 113|
|Published online||03 April 2019|
- Emma P G, Kursun E. Is 3D Chip Technology the Next Growth Engine for Performance Improvement?[J]. IBM Journal of Research & Development, 2008, 52(6): 541-552 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wan Z, Wen Y, Joshi Y, et al. Enhancement in CMOS Chip Performance through Microfluidic Cooling[C]//International Workshop on Thermal Investigations of ICS and Systems, 2014: 1-5 [Google Scholar]
- Wen Y, Wan Z, He X, et al. Active Fluidic Cooling on Energy Constrained System-on-Chip Systems[J]. IEEE Trans on Components Packaging & Manufacturing Technology, 2017, 7(11): 1813-1822 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Oh H, Zhang Y, Sarvey T E, et al. High-Frequency Analysis of Embedded Microfluidic Cooling within 3-D ICs Using a TSV Testbed[C]//2016 IEEE 66th Electronic Components and Technology Conference, 2016: 68-73 [Google Scholar]
- Daw R, Finkelstein J. Lab on a Chip[J]. Nature, 2006, 442(7101): 367-367 [Article] [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bindiganavale G S. Study of Hotspot Cooling for Integrated Circuits Using Electrowetting on Dielectric Digital Microfluidic System[D]. Gradworks, The University of Texas at Arlington, 2015 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Park S Y, Nam Y. Single-Sided Digital Microfluidic (SDMF) Devices for Effective Coolant Delivery and Enhanced Two-Phase Cooling[J]. Micromachines, 2016, 8(1): 3 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- NÖhring F. Traveling Salesman Problem[J]. Operations Research, 2007, 4(1): 61-75 [Article] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.