Volume 37, Number 4, August 2019
|Page(s)||656 - 663|
|Published online||23 September 2019|
- Barbarino S, Bilgen O, Ajaj R M, et al. A Review of Morphing Aircraft[J]. Journal of Intelligent Material Systems & Structures, 2011, 22(9): 823–877 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Grant D, Abdulrahim M, Lind R. Flight Dynamics of a Morphing Aircraft Utilizing Independent Multiple-Joint Wing Sweep[C]//AIAA Atmospheric Flight Mechanics Conference and Exhibit, 2006 10.1260/1756-82184.108.40.206 [Google Scholar]
- Yue T, Wang L, Ai J. Longitudinal Linear Parameter Varying Modeling and Simulation of Morphing Aircraft[J]. Journal of aircraft, 2013, 50(6): 1673–1681 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Tong L L, Ji H. Multi-Body Dynamic Modelling and Flight Control for an Asymmetric Variable Sweep Morphing UAV[J]. The Aeronautical Journal, 2014, 118(1204): 683–706 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu C, Zhang S. Novel Robust Control Framework for Morphing Aircraft[J]. Journal of Systems Engineering and Electronics, 2013, 24(2): 281–287 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Valasek J, Doebbler J, Tandale M D, et al. Improved Adaptive-Reinforcement Learning Control for Morphing Unmanned Air Vehicles[J]. IEEE Trans on Systems Man & Cybernetics Part B, 2008, 38(4): 1014–1020 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yang Guantong. Research on Modeling and Control of Morphing Flight Vehicles[D]. Beijing, Beijing Institute of Technology, 2015 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Joshi S, Tidwell Z, Crossley W, et al. Comparison of Morphing Wing Stategies Based upon Aircraft Performance Impacts[C]//45th AIAA/ASME/ASCE/AHS/ASC Structures, Structural Dynamics & Materials Conference, 2004 https://arc.aiaa.org/doi/abs/10.2514/6.2004-1722/ [Google Scholar]
- Seigler T M. Dynamics and Control of Morphing Aircraft[D]. Virginia, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, 2005 [Google Scholar]
- Wu Hongyan. The Research on Autonomous Mobile Robot Navigation Based on Reinforcement Learning[D]. Jilin, Northeast Normal University, 2009: 11–13 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.