Volume 38, Number 3, June 2020
|Page(s)||604 - 609|
|Published online||06 August 2020|
- Sun Tingting. Research on Key Technology of Full Strapdown Guidance System[D]. Changchun: Graduate School of Chinese Academy of Sciences, 2016(in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Shao Zhenjie, Zhao Mingyuan. Line of Sight Reconstruction for Phased Array Radar Seeker[J]. Modern Defence Technology, 2015, 43 (6): 56– 60 [Article](in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Waldman Jacques. Line-of-Sight Rate Estimation and Linearizing Control of an Imaging Seeker in a Tactical Missile Guided by Proportional Navigation[J]. IEEE Trans on Control Systems Technology, 2002, 10 (4): 556– 567 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kim Dowan, Ryoo Changkyung, Kim Yongho. Guidance and Control for Missiles with a Strapdown Seeker[C]//11th International Conference on Control, Automation and Systems, KINTEX, Gyeonggi-do, Korea, 2011: 969–972 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Wei, Lin Defu, Xu Ping. Strap-down Seeker LOS Angular Rate Estimation[J]. Infrared and Laser Engineering, 2015, 44 (10): 3066– 3069 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Nie Cong, Zhang Ke. Line of Sight Angular Rate Estimation Algorithm for Strapdown Seeker[J]. Computer Simulation, 2017, 34 (1): 70– 73 [Article](in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Jia Xin, Luo Yanwei, Luo Li. Decoupling Technology of Full Strapdown Seeker[J]. Tactical Missile Technology, 2013 (1): 77– 81 [Article](in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Xiu Pengpeng, Li Xiaobing, Yang Yuzhe. A Method of Calculating the Line of Sight[J]. Photoelectric Engineering, 2012, 39 (7): 75– 80 [Article](in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Yuan Yifang. Research on Guidance and Control Technology of Full Strapdown Guided Ammunition[D]. Beijing: Beijing Institue of Technology, 2015(in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Li Jingjing. Research of LOS Rate Estimation Method for Strap-down Imaging Seeker[D]. Harbin: Harbin Institute of Technology, 2008(in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Sun T, Chu H, Zhang B, et al. Line-of-Sight Rate Estimation Based on UKF for Strapdown Seeker[J]. Mathematical Problems in Engineering, 2015 (1): 1– 14 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Qin Yongyuan, Zhang Hongyue, Wang Shuhua. Kalman Filtering and Combined Navigation Principle[M]. Xi'an: Northwestern Polytechnical University Press, 2012 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wang P, ZHANG K. Research on Line-of-Sight Rate Extraction of Strapdown Seeker[C]//Chinese Control Conference, 2014 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.