Volume 39, Number 6, December 2021
|Page(s)||1233 - 1239|
|Published online||21 March 2022|
- Sigmund O. Design of material structures using topology optimization[D]. Denmark: Technical University of Denmark, 1994 [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Cheng, Lin Jie, Liu Yong. Blade structure design based on topology optimization and shape optimization[J]. Advances in Aeronautical Science and Engineering, 2020, 11(1): 109–115 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Shan Tilei, Bai Zhaoguang, Chen Yinxin, et al. Optimal design of configuration and structure for BF-1 satellite[J]. Journal of Northwestern Polytechnical University, 2020, 38(suppl 1): 140–145 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Liu L, Yan J, Cheng G. Optimum structure with homogeneous optimum truss-like material[J]. Computers & Structures, 2008, 86(13/14): 1417–1425 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Xia L, Breitkopf P. Recent advances on topology optimization of multiscale nonlinear structures[J]. Archives of Computational Methods in Engineering, 2016, 24(2): 227–249 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Yan J, Guo X, Cheng G D. Multi-scale concurrent material and structural design under mechanical and thermal loads[J]. Computational Mechanics, 2016, 57(3): 437–446 [Article] [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang H, Wang Y, Kang Z. Topology optimization for concurrent design of layer-wise graded lattice materials and structures[J]. International Journal of Engineering Science, 2019, 138: 26–49 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Fu J, Xia L, Gao L, et al. Topology optimization of periodic structures with substructuring[J]. Journal of Mechanical Design, 2019, 141(7): 071403 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wu Z, Xia L, Wang S, et al. Topology optimization of hierarchical lattice structures with substructuring[J]. Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, 2019(345): 602–617 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Wang C, Zhu J, Wu M, et al. Multi-scale design and optimization for solid-lattice hybrid structures and their application to aerospace vehicle components[J]. Chinese Journal of Aeronautics, 2021, 34(5): 386–398, [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Thomsen J. Topology optimization of structures composed of one or two materials[J]. Structural Optimization, 1992, 5(1/2): 108–115 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sigmund O, Torquato S. Design of materials with extreme thermal expansion using a three-phase topology optimization method[J]. Journal of the Mechanics and Physics of Solids, 1997, 45(6): 1037–1067 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Stegmann J, Lund E. Discrete material optimization of general composite shell structures[J]. International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering, 2005, 62(14): 2009–2027 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Gao Tong, Zhang Weihong, Duysinx Pierre. Topology optimization of structures designed with multiphase materials: volume constraint or mass constraint?[J]. Chinese Journal of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, 2011, 43(2): 296–305 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Y, Luo Z, Kang Z, et al. A multi-material level set-based topology and shape optimization method[J]. Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, 2015(283): 1570–1586 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Arabnejad S, Pasini D. Mechanical properties of lattice materials via asymptotic homogenization and comparison with alternative homogenization methods[J]. International Journal of Mechanical Sciences, 2013, 77: 249–262 10.1016/j.ijmecsci.2013.10.003 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.