Volume 40, Number 5, October 2022
|Page(s)||1012 - 1020|
|Published online||28 November 2022|
- GUZEY H M, DIERKS T, JAGANNATHAN S, et al. Modified consensus-based output feedback control of quadrotor UAV formations using neural networks[J]. Journal of Intelligent & Robotic Systems, 2019, 94(1): 283–300 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- YAN D, ZHANG W, CHEN H. Research on consensus formation based on double closed-loop sliding mode control[C]//2019 Chinese Control Conference, 2019: 5550-5556 [Google Scholar]
- WEI Yang, XU Haojun, XUE Yuan. Adaptive disturbance rejection controller design for UAV 3D formation keeping[J]. Systems Engineering and Electronics, 2018, 40(12): 2758–2765 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- ZHEN Z, TAO G, XU Y, et al. Multivariable adaptive control based consensus flight control system for UAVs formation[J]. Aerospace Science and Technology, 2019, 93: 105336 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ILLE M, NAMERIKAWA T. Collision avoidance between multi-UAV-systems considering formation control using MPC[C]//IEEE International Conference on Advanced Intelligent Mechatronics, 2017: 651-656 [Google Scholar]
- CHEVET T, MANIU C S, VLAD C, et al. Voronoi-based UAVs formation deployment and reconfiguration using MPC techniques[C]//2018 International Conference on Unmanned Aircraft Systems, 2018: 9-14 [Google Scholar]
- CAI Z, ZHOU H, ZHAO J, et al. Formation control of multiple unmanned aerial vehicles by event-triggered distributed model predictive control[J]. IEEE Access, 2018, 6: 55614–55627 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- HUANG H, ZHOU H, ZHENG M, et al. Cooperative collision avoidance method for multi-UAV based on Kalman filter and model predictive control[C]//2019 IEEE International Conference on Unmanned Systems and Artificial Intelligence, 2019: 1-7 [Google Scholar]
- WOLFE S, GIVIGI S, RABBATH C A. Distributed multiple model MPC for target tracking UAVs[C]//2020 International Conference on Unmanned Aircraft Systems, 2020: 123-130 [Google Scholar]
- ROSA V S M, BELO E M. Virtual structure formation flight control based on nonlinear MPC[C]//2021 International Conference on Unmanned Aircraft Systems, 2021: 1383-1390 [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG J, SUN T, LIU Z. Robust model predictive control for path-following of under actuated surface vessels with roll constraints[J]. Ocean Engineering, 2017, 143: 125–132 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- YAN Danghui, ZHANG Weiguou, CHEN Hang, et al. Research on multi-UAVs'sliding mode consensus formation control with delay and disturbance constraints[J]. Journal of Northwestern Polytechnical University, 2020, 38(2): 7 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- WANG L. Model predictive control system design and implementation using MATLAB[M]. London: Springer Science & Business Media, 2009 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.