Volume 41, Number 3, June 2023
|Page(s)||529 - 536|
|Published online||01 August 2023|
- KRASIL'SHCHIKOV M N, MALYSHEV V V, FEDOROV A V. Autonomous implementation of dynamic operations in a geostationary orbit.I.Formalization of control problem[J]. Journal of Computer and Systems Sciences International, 2015, 54(6): 916–930 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- VOISKOVSKⅡ P, KOZOREZ D A, KRASIL'SHCHIKOV M N, et al. Autonomous navigation during the final ascent of a spacecraft into the geostationary orbit. ii. simulation of operation of an integrated autonomous sc navigation and control system[J]. Journal of Computer and Systems Sciences International, 2016, 55(5): 785–795 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- APPAZOV R F, SYTIN O G. Methods of designing trajectories of carriers and satellites of the earth[M]. Moscow: Science Moscow Izdatel Nauka, 1987: 225–227 [Google Scholar]
- KONSTANTINOV M S. Mechanics of space flight[M]. Moscow: Izdatel'stvo Mashinostroenie, 1989: 179–181 [Google Scholar]
- ELLYASBERG P E. Introduction to the theory of flight of artificial earth satellites[M]. Italiana: Memorie della Societa Astronomica, 1969, 41–42 [Google Scholar]
- ISHKOV S A. Convergence of spacecraft with low thrust in circumferential orbits[J]. Space Exploration, 1992, 30(2): 165–179 [Google Scholar]
- ISHKOV S A, KHRAMOV A A, FILIPPOV G A. Formation algorithms of sequential control for spacecraft rendezvous with low-thrust[C]//AIP Conference Proceedings, 2018 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.