Volume 39, Number 1, February 2021
|Page(s)||141 - 147|
|Published online||09 April 2021|
- Sun Xitong, Luo Xinbo, Liu Qiusheng, et al. Application and key technologies of guided munition based on strapdown seeker[J]. Journal of Ordnance Equipment Engineering, 2019, 40(4):58–61 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Fan Chenxiao, Yao Yuemin, Xue Pu, et al. Technics development situation of the low-cost precision guided ammunition[J]. Tactical Missile Technology, 2020, (1):39–46 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Seokwon L, Youdan K. Capturability of impact-angle control composite guidance law considering field-of-view limit[J]. IEEE Trans on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, 2019, 56(2):1077–1093 [Google Scholar]
- Li R, Wen Q, Tan W, et al. Adaptive weighting impact angle optimal guidance law considering seeker's FOV angle constraints[J]. Journal of Systems Engineering and Electronics, 2018, 29(1):142–151 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Huang Ji, Zhang Youan, Liu Yongxin. A biased proportional guidance algorithm for moving target with impact angle and filed-of-view constraints[J]. Journal of Astronautics, 2016, 37(2):195–202 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Yan X, Lyu S. A novel integral sliding mode-type continuous guidance law with autopilot lag for intercepting non-cooperative maneuvering targets[J]. IEEE Access, 2019, 7: 126571–126581 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Pei, Zhang Ke, Lyu Meibo. Application and analysis of tracking-differentiator in strapdown guidance[J]. Journal of Northwestern Polytechnical University, 2014, 32(5):817–821 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Tao, Zhang Ximing, Wang Mingang. Algorithm and simulation for guidance information filter for strapdown seekers[J]. Journal of Northwestern Polytechnical University, 2015, 33(5):744–749 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Li Fugui, Xia Qunli, Xiong Linqing, et al. Study on air-to-ground missile with strap-down imaging infrared seeker against moving target[C]//Proceedings of the 32nd Chinese Control Conference, 2013: 5149–5152 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Song J, Song S, Zhou H. Adaptive nonsingular fast terminal sliding mode guidance law with impact angle constraints[J]. International Journal of Control Automation and Systems, 2016, 14(1):99–114 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Park B, Kwon H, Kim Y, et al. Composite guidance scheme for impact angle control against a nonmaneuvering moving target[J]. Journal of Guidance Control and Dynamics, 2016, 39(5):1129–1136 [Google Scholar]
- Xu B, Zhou D, Sun S. Finite time sliding sector guidance law with acceleration saturation constraint[J]. IET Control Theory and Applications, 2016, 10(7):789–799 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Jiufen, Shi Shaokun, Chong Yang, et al. Distributed cooperative guidance law for multiple missiles with impact angle constraint[J]. Journal of Chinese Inertial Technology, 2018, 26(4):546–553 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Sun Sheng. Guidance laws with finite time convergence for homing missiles[D]. Harbin: Harbin Institute of Technology, 2010 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Peng S, Liang Y, Jiang H, et al. Application of an adaptive cubature Kalman filter in target tracking model of infrared semi-strapdown seeker[C]//2018 IEEE CSAA Guidance, Navigation and Control Conference, 2018: 1–6 [Google Scholar]
- Han Jingqing, Wang Wei. Nonlinear tracking-differentiator[J]. Journal of Systems Science and Mathematical Sciences, 1994, 14(2):177–183 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.